CHECK-IN & EXIT INFORMATION
- Everyone entering Dolphins Cove will be required to have a wrist band.
- Dolphins Cove and Adventure Lagoon require a Cove”membership or paid guest fee.
- There are a few direct exits to the parking lot from Dolphins Cove and Adventure Lagoon.
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE CARRY-INS.
- The adult pool will be open for all ages when Mussels Beach is closed, 14+ when Mussels Beach is open and 16+ when Dolphins Cove and or Adventure Lagoon are open.
- Flotation devices under three feet only allowed in Mussels Beach.
- No water shoes or T-shirts allowed on Dolphins Cove slides.
- Children four and under must be supervised in the water by a parent within arms reach.
- Children ages nine and under must have direct supervision at all times.
- One adult per 5 children required along with the above supervision requirements.
- Children ages 10-11 participating in the POPS program may be in outdoor pools or Dolphins Cove as long as a parent is in the building up to two hours.
- Children ages 12 and older may enter Dolphins Cove without a parent on premises and stay during water park hours as long as there is good behavior.
- Babysitters 16+ may watch children of any age (up to 3 children). Direct supervision required.
- Babysitters ages 14 and 15 may watch up to 2 children between the ages 5-11. Direct supervision required at all times.
- Groups/birthday parities will be booked upon request.
- Each day Dolphins Cove will accommodate groups up to 100 additional guests during peak times(afternoons) up to 250 during non-peak times(evenings).
- Management reserves the right to close individual attractions during slow times.
- Groups with more than 10 guests must call ahead to check group availability.
- Adventure Lagoon is designed for the older age child.
- Please respect height requirements for the deep water attractions.
- Please see Adventure Lagoon schedule for adult classes and lap swim times.
- Room rental required for parties bringing cake, gifts, etc.